Make restaurant quality chicken wings at home, without deep frying them in fat! The air fryer makes crispy chicken wings you'll love!
- 2 dozen chicken wings, drums and flappers only, seperated
- 1 Tbsp kosher salt
- 1/2 Tbsp coarse black pepper
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- Blue cheese dressing, or ranch (for dipping)
- Preheat air fryer to 400°. Place chicken wings in a large mixing bowl. Season with kosher salt and coarse ground black pepper. Add vegetable oil and toss to mix together.
- Add to air fryer basket, trying your best to keep them in a single layer. Cook at 400° for 28-35 minutes (every air fryer is a little different). Check the wings after 18 minutes and toss. Continue chiking and toss about every 5 minutes. Wings are done when they are golden brown and crispy.
- Transfer cooked wings to a mixing bowl. Add buffalo wing sauce and garlic powder. Toss together until wings are completely coated. Serve immediately with blue cheese dressing or ranch for dipping.
- To help get extra crispy wings, lay the wings on a wire rack above a baking sheet, and place them in the fridge for 2-8 hours before cooking them. This helps to dry out the skin, which really helps to get it nice and crispy.
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Air Fryer Chicken Wings, Super Bowl Recipes, Crispy Chicken Wings