Dump it in, forget it and enjoy! This recipe for perfect CrockPot Cheesy Potatoes is the perfect potluck recipe – and so easy too! A delicious two step recipe!
- 1 20 oz package shredded hash browns
- 1 cup sour cream
- 10 oz cream of chicken soup
- 8 oz sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp fresh chives, chopped
- Reserve half the cheese and chives. Dump all remaining ingredients into a greased crock pot and mix everything together with a large spoon. Sprinkle remaining cheese over top and close lid. Cook on high for two hours.
- Switch crock pot to “Keep Warm” 15 minutes prior to serving. Garnish with remaining chives and serve warm!
- To make this ahead of time for a potluck, simply cook it fully ahead of time and place pot in refrigerator overnight. To reheat, simply place on low for an hour, then back to “Keep Warm” 15 minutes prior to serving.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Potluck Recipe, Cheesy Potatoes, Side Dish Recipe