Dump it in, forget it and enjoy! This recipe for perfect CrockPot Cheesy Potatoes is the perfect potluck recipe - and so easy too! A delicious two step recipe!
- 1 20 oz package shredded hash browns
- 1 cup sour cream
- 10 oz cream of potato soup
- 8 oz sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp fresh chives, chopped
- Reserve half the shredded cheddar cheese and chives. Dump all remaining ingredients into a greased crock pot and mix everything together with a large spoon. Cook on high for two hours.
- Switch crock pot to "Keep Warm" 15 minutes prior to serving. Stir in reserved cheese and garnish with remaining chives and serve warm!
- To make this ahead of time for a potluck, simply cook it fully ahead of time and place pot in refrigerator overnight. To reheat, simply place on low for an hour, then back to "Keep Warm" 15 minutes prior to serving.
- Make cleanup a breeze with crockpot liners . Simply drape them over the pot before starting. When you're done, all you'll need to do is discard the liner. So easy!
- If you're taking this in for a potluck, you can make them at home ahead of time. Simply cook them fully according to instructions and place them in the fridge overnight. When you bring them in, have them set to "low" for an hour before, then switch to "keep warm" about 15 minutes prior to service.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Potluck Recipe, Cheesy Potatoes, Side Dish Recipe