Super easy and super cheesy. Instant Pot Mac and Cheese delivers an awesome meal or side dish in just a few simple steps.
- 1 lb macaroni pasta (elbows, small shells or cavatappi all work great)
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 4 cups water
- 14 oz kielbasa, cut into small chunks
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 8 oz sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 oz gouda cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp ground turmeric (optional)
- In Instant Pot, add macaroni pasta, chicken stock, milk, butter and kielbasa. Make sure the pasta is submerged in the chicken liquid so that it cooks properly. Close lid and make sure vent is set to "sealing". Set Instant Pot to Manual: High for 4 minutes. When timer goes off, perform a quick release.
- Open Instant Pot and add salt, pepper, shredded cheddar cheese, shredded gouda cheese and ground turmeric. Stir everything together until it becomes a nice, smooth cheesy mix. Let sit five minutes to thicken before serving.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Instant Pot Mac and Cheese, Easy Side Dish, Potluck Recipes