Risotto made easy! Creamy and rich with veggies and white truffle oil. Makes a great side dish or vegetarian dinner!
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 8 oz fresh mushrooms, sliced
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 shallots, diced
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, sliced
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 1.5 cups Arborio rice
- 1 cup white wine
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- 1 Tbsp white truffle oil
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup frozen peas
- SAUTE VEGGIES: Turn Instant Pot on Saute (more). When display reads Hot, add in olive oil and mushrooms. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for about 3 then add shallots. Cook for two minutes more before adding fresh garlic. Stir everything together and cook for two minutes more.
- COOK RICE: Add Arborio Rice to pot. Stir and toast for one minute. Pour in white wine and simmer for three minutes. Add vegetable broth and stir together. Simmer for one minute then close lid and set to sealing. Switch mode to Manual High pressure and set the timer for 6 minutes. Allow about 10 minutes for the Instant Pot to come to pressure.
- FINISHING TOUCHES: When timer goes off perform a quick release. When pressure if released open the lid carefully. Remove rosemary sprig and discard. Add in freshly grated parmesan cheese, white truffle oil and salt and pepper. Stir everything together until it begins to get creamy. Add frozen peas and stir everything together. Let it sit about a minute to meld together, then serve!
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: Easy Risotto, Instant Pot Side Dish, Vegetarian Meals