King's Hawaiian Ham Sliders are super easy & delicious. These sliders are great for a crowd, or just a quick weeknight dinner recipe!
- 2 pkg King's Hawaiian rolls
- 1 lb Deli ham (sliced - I prefer Boars Head brand)
- 1/2 lb Smoked provolone cheese (sliced)
- 1/4 cup Butter (melted)
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- Mix together melted butter, onion powder, worcestershire sauce and dijon mustard. Set aside
- Slice buns horizontally. Place bottom halves in 13x9 inch cake pan.
- Top buns with ham and cheese, then with top half of buns.
- Brush butter topping over buns.
- Place pan in fridge for 10 minutes.
- Cover pan with foil and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Uncover pan and bake for 10 more minutes.
- Serve hot!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Category: Appetizer, Dinner, Party Food
- Method: bAKED
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: King's Hawaiian Rolls, Ham Sliders, Party Food