Greek Yogurt and Ranch Seasoning bring the flavor in this BLT Pasta Salad. Great for parties!
- 16 oz penne pasta
- 5 strips thick cut bacon
- 1 english cucumber, chopped into 1/4 inch pieces
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 1/4 red onion, diced
- 1 cup whole milk greek yogurt
- 1 packet ranch seasoning
- 1 lemon (zest only)
- PASTA: Cook pasta according to direction on package. Strain and rinse with cold water. Transfer to a mixing bowl and stick in fridge for at least 30 minutes to cool
- BACON: Cook bacon in frying pan. Flip over halfway through. Remove to a plate with paper towel. Let rest 5 minutes at room temperature. Dab with a paper towel to soak up excess fat and transfer to freezer for 5 minutes to cool.
- SALAD: Remove pasta from fridge. Add in english cucumber, grape tomatoes and red onion. In separate bowl, mix together greek yogurt, ranch seasoning and lemon zest. Stir well, then dump into mixing bowl. Stir everything together until all noodles and veggies are covered.
- REFRIGERATE OVERNIGHT: Transfer pasta salad into a Ziploc bag and place in fridge overnight. To serve, simply dump out of bag and into a serving bowl. Enjoy!
Refrigerating the pasta salad overnight is a must! It makes a huge difference as the ranch yogurt dressing really sticks to the pasta and veggies after resting. So, plan on making it a day before you put it out to eat.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Mixing
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Potluck Dish, Party Recipe, Pasta Salad